Current Open Positions
For a complete list of current open career opportunities within Mid-Ohio Psychological Services,
please visit our Application Portal.
Steps to Apply for a Job Position at MOPS
- Complete and submit the online job application. Only completed job applications with a submitted resume will be accepted.
- If you have been selected to begin the interview process the Hiring Manager will contact you by either telephone or email to schedule the first interview. If you have any questions for general employment positions, internship, please email Shawna Watts or Kimberly Blair. For questions pertaining to psychology (pre/post doctoral) internships, please contact Tatia Williams.
Our Hiring Mission
A successful candidate…
- Contributes to fulfilling our mission and our core values in their daily practice.
- Demonstrates clinical excellence, professional greatness, and social-responsibility.
- Embraces diversity, acts ethically, and exhibits flexibility.
- Is committed to growth, engages in curious learning, self-reflection, and collaborates with team members.